Labels

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Introduction...

Introducing.............me!

I'm Dan. I'm in my mid 30s & live in Ohio.
Now that my vital statistics are out of the way, we can get to the meat...

Our news media controls our perceptions through cherry picked opinions & stats.  We end up arguing with our friends and neighbors about what someone on social media or a TV news personality has said.  We reflect the opinions that we consume.  Individuals take what they believe to be the truth & project it with words & deeds.  All the while, elites & powerful, with their own outcomes predetermined, continue to manipulate us with cherry picked outrage.

Sometimes it's unknowing bias or confirmation bias.  Sometimes it's outright lies.  

This blog will be my attempt to provide commentary on fake news, bias, confirmation bias & outright lies designed to manipulate the public into advocating for the outcome desired by the few elites & powerful in our world.

I accept that even I am biased in some ways, that I may get things wrong, and I accept that sometimes people just make innocent mistakes that should be corrected without need for condemnation. Saying all that I expect to be held accountable for my assertions.  If you believe I have made a mistake, please let me know so it can be corrected. 

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment